I started daily vlogging inspired by Casey’s daily vlog. A lot of people find the growth of Casey’s channel as a good example of success on Youtube. But there’s a catch.
- I think that a lot of people make a logical error when they consider Casey Neistat's vlogging. Casey does not tell you the whole truth.
- Casey tells that in order to succeed on YouTube you have to show up every day, and I agree - it helps, but...
- When Casey has started daily vlogging it was not a new channel - it was a channel with half a million subscribers.
- Casey grew his YouTube channel from half a million subscribers to more than ten million today. And it still grows.
- Please do not compare yourself to Casey or other YouTubers, because those people are at a different time in the YouTube evolution.