I am talking of course about improving your wellbeing and lessening your stress in a productivity and organization context.
- People do not want to take responsibility for their productivity - they are playing the blame game on the outside factors. You should treat your productivity as a form of art.
- If you want to improve your productivity, you can decide how to organize - you can use a great tool that is an electronic calendar.
- The second thing to increase your productivity is to start using a task management tool as TODOIST or ASANA. There are also CODA and NOTION (too complicated and overwhelming).
- You can start using good tools today and it will reduce your stress levels. You will be more organized and able to plan for your goals.
- If you want to find out more about the best management tool - ASANA, check out my other vlogs: My two favorite Asana functions and Why I switched to Asana?